Who can I speak to for more information on each event?
- Please call the Customer Services Line on +44 (0) 20 7017 7200 or alternatively email email@example.com. Alternatively, click on contact us where there is a listing of contact names depending on your query.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENTS
How do I register?
- To register you can contact the Delegate Relations Department by Phone: +44 (0) 20 7017 7200 Fax: +44 (0) 20 7017 7807 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration forms are also available on the individual conference web sites - click here
- Once we have received your registration you will receive an email confirmation with 48 hours which contains useful information. This will include the hotel booking form, which can be faxed directly to the hotel, along with the full details of where the hotel is and how to get there, the dress code required and details of any social events that may be happening after the conference.
How do I pay?
- You can pay by bank transfer, credit card, cheque or you can be invoiced.
What is included in the overall cost for each conference?
- The price includes morning coffee, lunch and any social events that may be taking place after the conference.
- The price will not include the hotel accommodation. You will receive your hotel booking form with your confirmation email, and it is also in the accommodation section of the individual conference page.
- A copy of the invoice will be posted to you within 48 hours of registering
What happens if I want to cancel my booking?
- A substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Alternatively, we will make a prompt refund less service charge of 10% of the fee for cancellations received in writing (letter of facsimile) four weeks prior to the conference. A 50% refund will be sent for cancellations received two weeks before the conference. Thereafter we regret that no refunds can be made.
Will you keep me updated of any changes to the conference?
- Any changes will be updated on the ICBI website - please check individual pages for details or register for email updates.
AT THE EVENT
Where is the conference being held and how do I get there?
What is a Champagne round table?
- This is an informal group discussion whereby you will be able to exchange your ideas with your industry peers. And of course Champagne is served! To register your place please complete the form attached to the email confirmation and return to us via fax or email.
What happens when I get to the Conference?
When you arrive at the conference please go to the registration desk and collect your badge. Your badge must be worn at all times. Please note: if you are attending a conference and a workshop you will need to register and collect badges on both days as the badges will be a different colour.
Morning coffee is available before the conference, a lunch is served around midday and there will be a mid afternoon coffee break.
All presentations are now made available onto a secure website within two weeks after the conference. Once the presentations are loaded the website address and login will be emailed to all delegates.
- Dress Code:
Business attire is required throughout the conference.
AFTER THE EVENT
Where can I comment on the conference?
How can I order papers and speeches from past events?
- Please visit our past events page for further information
What should I do if I no longer wish to be on the ICBI mailing list?